Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, June 27, 2012

GOD BLESS HIM...... SEMPER F, I MY BROTHER... MHL&R...



This is one of the most meaningful photos I have ever seen! I’m in awe of the br...otherhood. For those who don’t know …

Every year on Memorial Day, this MARINE, Staff Sergeant Tim Chambers, stands in the sweltering Washington D.C. heat, in his dress uniform, holding a salute for every biker in the Rolling Thunder procession. He stands at attention, saluting his brothers and sisters, from start to finish, which is over four hours! When asked, "Sergeant Chambers, why the salute?" His response was effortless and profound, "It's about the pain. A lot of these heroic guys still hurt and if I can relieve their pain for just one brief moment, then I've done my job."

God bless you SSGT Chambers, and God bless those who stopped to care for you and give you some water.