Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, November 13, 2010

NC Motorcycle Law Question

OFF THE WIRE
SENT BY A Friend
Someone contacted me through the boltnc.org site, about motorcycle licensing requirements.

Of course, the first thing I had to do was protect myself from government and litigators who might try to entrap me - and it really sucks that I have to do that, but that's the way it is. Of course, while I was at it, I could not help myself from plugging the idea of free sovereign individuals who do not feel compelled to ask for permission to exercise their natural right to travel.

On 11/11/2010 12:36 PM, wrote:
Disclaimer: I'm not a member of the NC Bar Association (British Accreditation Registry), so I can't give you legal advice about a particular entanglement. I am a constitutional researcher, and am familiar with NC statutory law. I hereby exercise my first amendment rights to free speech and association. It sucks that we are in such a litigious society that I have to issue a disclaimer as a matter of self-preservation in order to share what I have learned.

Assuming you want to operate a motorcycle on the public roads, the state requires either an endorsement on your license,.learners permit, or license to operate motorcycles issued from another state. The state also requires the motorcycle to be registered and have a current inspection. For details, see NC General Statutes, Chapter 20

That's the simple answer, and the answer the state wants you to comply with.

There is a more complicated answer which free sovereign individuals have been known to pursue, and some are successful. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage. The state makes money from licensing "citizens" to have certain privileges. Many of them are actually natural rights that have been outlawed unless you pay for them. The state doesn't make money when free sovereign individuals exercise their natural rights, liberty, and freedom. We are in a police state where most people are compliant citizens, and free sovereign individuals who have an understanding of the realities are extremely rare.

http://www.archive.org/details/Michael_Badnarik
http://www.google.com/search?q=drivers+license+sovereign+individual+can+not+be+forced

On 11/11/2010 10:14 AM, wrote:
I have a Class A Drivers License in NC but no Motorcycle Emdorsment. My question is can I own a Motorcycle in NC and ride it legal without a Motorcycle endorsment in NC if I ride alone and never double? I have been racing and riding motorcycles in NC since I was 12 years old I'm 48 now. I had two friends that told me as long as did not let anyone ride with me I did not have to pay and get a NC motorcycle license in NC. Is this true? I have never heard of the law.
Thank you for your time,