Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank You

Thank You!


Fred Celebrates in General Election for State Representative, District 26
Fred Costello celebrated last evening with family, friends and supporters from throughout the District. He attended victory celebrations in both DeLand and Ormond Beach.
When asked to sum up his feelings regarding his victory, Fred said, “Wow! It has certainly been humbling to have so many friends and interested public servants believe in our message and step up to help in the campaign. I look forward to personally thanking each one of you! Although it is hard to believe the campaign is (finally!) over, because of YOUR help, District 26 voters have decided to give me the honor, opportunity and responsibility to represent them in Tallahassee. It's hard to decide whether I'm more relieved or exhausted ... but I'm certainly energized! By now, you know my priorities are JOBS, as well as, tax, pension and education reform. I am ready, willing and able ... and with a like-minded Florida Legislature and a new Governor who shares our values, I have high expectations that we can make a positive difference for District 26 and all of Florida. As our new Governor Rick Scott says ... "Lets get to work!"