Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, November 14, 2010

Biker Poetry: Experience

OFF THE WIRE
Written by The Alpha Biker, Preacher Chuck D.
Editorial Columns - The Alpha Biker Editorial Column

This one comes a little morphine induced following a trip to the emergency room to "scrub" the infection out of some road rash...



Experience

In my experience, people get what they deserve...
I am no exception

In my experience, you cannot lie to animals or children...
You can easily lie to yourself

In my experience, violence sometimes is the answer...
Most times it isn't

In my experience, things are never truly what they seem...
Neither are people

In my experience, few people have the courage to ask...
Even fewer who ask... seek to understand

~ Preacher Chuck D.