Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Please help me reach my goal before July 1st!

OFF THE WIRE
Dear family and friends,
 
Rip's B.A.D. Ride (Bikers Against Diabetes) is less than 2 weeks away and I need your help to reach my goal in the fight against diabetes! At this time, TEAM TRIUMPH! is still $1,000 below what we raised last year, even with the success of our BBQ. Please help us reach our goal before July 1st.
 
Please sponsor me by clicking the link to my personal page and making a tax- deductible donation:
On- line donations are completely secure and the easiest way to give. However, if you prefer to make a donation off- line, please contact me at 626-798-1527, or via reply.
 
All money goes to the American Diabetes Association to help support their community-based education programs, protect the rights of people with diabetes, and fund critical research for a cure.
 
Please help us Triumph over diabetes: make your donation today!
 
Thanks for your support.
ox, Anne