Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Babe of the Week..... Kasha

Hi! My name is Kasha Jordyn, and I currently reside in Colorado. At 17 I started modeling only to put a hold on my career early on to take care of my mother who was diagnosed with Rheumatic Fever. Over the years I worked 9-5 jobs from Real Estate to Construction only to have modeling in the back of my mind.  
In 2010 I partnered up with Ryan and released a 2010-2011 calendar for the Sturgis Rally. After the success of the calendar, I decided this was it and back into modeling I went! I love all styles of photography and having the pleasure of shooting everything from Vintage Pin Up to Goth, there’s never a dull moment J  
I love doing charity work and have been involved with some very cool events such as the Kristi Visocky Dream Run, Fight Like a Girl Breast Cancer Awareness Run, Cindy’s Poker Run, and the 2nd and 3rd annual Front Porch Coalition Suicide Prevention Run.  For me, charity events hit close to home because of how they had given to my sister prior to her passing through Make a Wish Foundation. I feel that this is my way of giving back to the local community in hopes of touching someone’s life in the same way my sisters life was. 
On the personal side I have 6 dogs I refer to as “the kids” who are pretty much attached to my ankles 24/7, I take them everywhere. J

For Availability and Bookings please contact Ryan with KR Productions at 970. 978. 1742.

I am available for:
  • Print Work
  • Photo Shoots
  • Web Work
  • Events