Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Friday, November 19, 2010

Thank you, Good Morning BOLT

Gypsypashn aka Betsy,
Thank you, Good Morning BOLT
Good Morning BOLT:

I just received my issue of the Motorcyclists Post, and was so thrilled to see all the "letters to the editor" posted!
In all my years of reading and of course writing for the Post, I've never seen such a large portion delegated to the letters! It's almost a full two pages!
Thank you Mark, Jan, Rogue Phil Horne... and whoever else that wrote that didn't make it in!~
It did my heart good, and hope it will enlighten readers to know what BOLT is, and to expose the other so called rights organizations.....And to realize as much as the MMA attempts to slander us MA BOLT members individually; hearing from other members from around the country puts credence to the group and it's members and supporters.
Ironically, it echoed my own personal column this month, where I actually gave Rogue credit for stating that most MRO's had become MSO's. So reading Bill's column, mine, and all the letters to the editor hopefully will set riders straight as to how the MRO's have lost their focus, and the need for groups like BOLT!
So... imagine as I ate my dinner and read not once, but twice in entirety the section, it lifted a bit of the heaviness in my heart! After all, being the brunt of the MMA's brutal attacks and slander is not fun!
What's worse is to attend a funeral and have the MMA director turn his back, and walk away and start talking to someone else to avoid me as I walked by and turned to say hello! (Yep, actually happened to me at our HOG Director's funeral a couple of weeks ago!) ( I actually had to chuckle because he showed his true colors! YELLOW!)
What that illustrated to me is that the man is spineless!! If we can't set aside our differences when paying our respects to our fallen brothers and sisters; hell then.... it just goes to show a person's true character!
Anyway... I'm waiting to see what will come next from the MMA camp, how they're going to respond to all of this... because knowing their tit for tat nature, they just can't leave it alone.
What I expect from them is a FULL 2 page spread in the middle of the Post reiterating how the MMA is the voice of the MA motorcyclist, and how all should join to save their right to ride!
And let me tell you, if they do that.... I personally will respond with a full page article on how they're in bed and aligning themselves with the enemy, and purport to be the only group fighting for motorcyclists's rights; when in fact they're aiding them in losing rights!
Ride and Write On~ and you all should give yourselves a pat on the back for your efforts!! This, folks is what we're all about... educating John and Jill Q Public, and not compromising our rights!

What I expect from them is a FULL 2 page spread in the middle of the Post reiterating how the MMA is the voice of the MA motorcyclist, and how all should join to save their right to ride!


Ooh Rah!
Gypsy