Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, November 22, 2010

Biker Poetry: The Angry Biker

Written by The Alpha Biker, Preacher Chuck D.
The Angry Biker



It's that time again...

When the mind fogs in...

And thoughts turn grim...

The man within...

Is talking to proud...

And speaking too loud...

To keep him in.



He's trying to get out...

I know what he's about...

I have figured him out...

So I hop on my horse...

And try to stay the course...

Without a doubt.



That man's a dick...

He keeps twisting the wick...

And I'm in real thick...

But today I pray...

That I'll know the way...

So safe I'll stay.



But my thoughts they crash...

The world passes by in a flash...

What once was a white dash...

Has become a straight line...

To the end of my time...

Because I couldn't hold my line...

And now... it is in... that I will cash.



~ Preacher Chuck D.