Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, September 17, 2011

- Motorcyclist Rescued From Under Car Impatient To Ride Again

OFF THE WIRE
Yesterday, at the suburban Salt Lake City hospital where he was recovering, Brandon Wright, the biker who was pulled from beneath a burning car lifted by bystanders, thanked his rescuers that he called heroes, stated that he is crying his burned motorcycle and that he would not give up riding. “I rode that thing 95 percent of the time,” he said. “It’s just who I am. I love it. I started crying when I saw my bike, which I know is ridiculous but I did. I’ll absolutely be back on two wheels.” Wright, a 21-year old student at Utah State University suffered a fracture in his right leg and burns on his left leg but no damage to his head. In this video, he speaks from his hospital bed…