Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, September 29, 2011

CANADA - Put shelter for homeless behind HA clubhouse

OFF THE WIRE
BY NEIL SAUNDERS, THE DAILY NEWS
Re: 'North Vs. South'
That's about it, north versus south. The south don't care about the north but for the great shopping and north people seem to think they are the righteous.

I've lived in a few spread-out places across Canada. I worked at a strip mall in the north end of Nanaimo a few years ago. Excluding the family I worked for, I daily faced the rudest people I have ever run into anywhere in Canada.

Please city officials, put this new housing on the city's land behind the Hells Angels' clubhouse or the Rainer Street road allowance. Here people would be treated like human beings.

Neil Saunders Nanaimo
http://www.canada.com/shelter+homeless+behind+clubhouse/5469528/story.html