Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, September 30, 2010

SB435 - who's next?

OFF THE WIRE
Wisconsin...?
From a VMC Member

"My SB 435 comment? Took me a time to find what comment you were referring to. My comment came from an article written for either an ABATE monthly news letter or one written for MRF as they were taking notice of the requirement for the EPA sticker in a Wisconsin bill, being pushed for much the same reasons as SB 435. The EPA sticker requirement would certainly have a negative effect on after market manufacture and cost of replacement parts.
In general I would say feel free to quote me any time you wish, just know that I steal my facts from others and am not an expert at much of any thing. Feel free to use my real name or the grdog name I use on sites, which just for the record is short for gray dog a old CB handle I used many years ago.
Tom Verrill "