Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, August 8, 2011

Miriam & David are hitting the road for charity!

OFF THE WIRE
Hello, and thanks for checking out my wish for Ride for Kids in Support of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation!
I am participating in Ride for Kids in Support of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation on October 16th and I am asking my friends and family to help me raise $1000 for Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Ride for Kids San Diego.
I chose Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Ride for Kids San Diego because My son David was born with a brain tumor that was operated on when he was 6. I don't want to see other children and their families suffer.
Please consider giving to my Wish for Ride for Kids in Support of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, and together we can find a cure. If you can't give now, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with your friends.
Thanks so much,
-Miriam
----
To give to or share Miriam Kaufman's Wish, follow the link below:
http://wishes.causes.com/wishes/337891?bws=email_to_friends&m=79aeff84