Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, November 24, 2011

Playboy Playmates Learn to Ride With Harley-Davidson [Photos]

OFF THE WIRE
What better way to promote motorcycle safety than with a bunch of scorching hot Playboy bunnies? Harley-Davidson and Playboy have teamed up to create the Key Club, a magical place where beautiful women ride motorcycles and talk about motorcycle training courses.

Miss February 2010 Heather Rae Young, Miss June 2011 Mei-Ling Lam, Miss January 2010 Jaime Edmondson, and Miss April 2011 Jaclyn Swedberg are encouraging riders around the country to take motorcycle safety courses. But the girls aren't just spokespeople, they learned to ride themselves, too.

The Playboy bunnies took Harley-Davidson's Rider's Edge Course. Here's what the Playboy girls had to say about riding Harleys. (You can read more about the girl's Harley experience, and see more photos and video by registering at the Playboy Key Club.)

Miss February 2010 Heather Rae Young


"I am in love! I test drove the Street Bob® first and loved it, then I got on the Blackline and knew it was the one. The look is exactly what I pictured, and when I test drove it, it felt so smooth, and I felt I could handle it and really enjoy myself on it."



"It takes stress away and when you're on it you forget about everything else. It's just one of the most amazing feelings. And I'm excited about doing it with people I love and share that experience."

Miss June 2011 Mei-Ling Lam



"I've always liked Harleys the best. When I'm on one I feel like a badass! I like the adrenaline rush. But I also like to ride just to relax and enjoy the atmosphere."



"The work we did in the classroom and on the course for Rider's Edge really built up my confidence in my riding abilities. I'm ready to go! I can't wait to get my own Harley-Davidson. My dream bike is the Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe. Once I sat on it, I didn't want to get off! A few things will need to be customized to fit me better, but it felt perfect right away. But what really sold me was once we started it up. There is nothing like a growling engine beneath you! Pure adrenaline rush!"

Miss January 2010 Jaime Edmondson



"Last year, I attended a motorcycle race, and it got my motor running. It kind of woke up a sleeping beast inside me."



"Just sitting on the motorcycle during Rider's Edge, before it was even turned on, was so exciting. Then when you start it up, it's even better. It feels like you're free. You can't be on the telephone, you can't chat with people, it's just you and your thoughts. You get into that groove and it's really relaxing."

Miss April 2011 Jaclyn Swedberg



"I admired them from afar but I had never really been hands-on with motorcycles. I'm really excited about learning to ride better. I want to become a good enough rider one day soon so I can get my dream bike!"



"I love the tough look of the 2012 Sportster Forty-Eight. It's the perfect fit for a female rider like myself, but it also has the sleek masculine look of a Harley. Mine would be completely blacked out with a matte finish."

http://www.allaboutbikes.com/motorcyle-news/general-news/6390-playboy-playmates-learn-to-ride-with-harley-davidson-photos