Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Tuesday, September 13, 2011

File an official helmet complaint..

OFF THE WIRE
I happened to stumble across the helmet complaint web page. (http://www.boltusa.org/html/helmet_complaints.html) I read that there are only 20 m/c helmet complaints filed with NHTSA. Now there are 21. I filed a complaint about an experience I had while riding across southern Nevada wearing a helmet in the hot August sun in 2004. I nearly passed out from the heat. I don't know how people can ride in the Las Vegas area with a helmet.
Now I know about this online complaint form I will file 2 more complaints. One will be regarding a neck injury (herniated discs revealed by an MRI)I received in May 1989 when I was involved in a motorcycle crash, and the other will be concerning a similar heat stroke suffered by my ex wife about 1991 while riding across the central valley of California during an extremely hot day on our way to the Redwood Run at Richardson's Grove.

In freedom
Monty