Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FRANK PALANGI STUCK ON STUPID MARY LEIGH & THE FAUVES TRICKSHOT BILLIARDS


Time
Sunday, July 24 · 5:30pm - 10:00pm

Location
TRICKSHOT BILLIARDS
1602 route 9 Clifton Park NY
Clifton Park, NY

Created By


More Info
FRANK PALANGI, STUCK ON STUPID,MARY LEIGH AND THE FAUVES LIVE AT TRICKSHOT BILLIARDS doors 5:30 show 6pm 16+ with ID ONLY $5. Must have Guardian if under 16.


please spread around www.facebook.com/frankpalangis​oloartist
I'm trying to reach as many people as I can for this project.

I would love to get an insane amount of "likes".. then I can promote more with my tunes as well.

www.facebook.com
Frank Palangi - A solo artist bringing new music that is a creative sonic blend of rock music that remolds his sound, thought-provoking lyrics, while offering great melodies and arrangement for the modern audience. - Description: 2010 rock single "I'm Waiting" released on Itunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, N