Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, July 24, 2011

Please help me fight a corruption in carbon county

OFF THE WIRE
Hi this a short story about me and my kids and our fight against  carbon county Pa justice system.Please call me.We need your support on  this Monday july 25th .I know it is a short notice, but i just find out about the court rulings Wednesday night and this got me soooo mad! Mu husband has money and power so he gets what he wants, someone has to stop it.
call me please 570 225 6650
 check Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-In-Carbon-County
Hi, my name is Dorota Ketch and I am here to share my story with people who care, people who are not afraid  to stand up for their beliefs and people who want to help us to make a change.
I met my husband when my daughter Mya was 2 1/2 years old. She immediately loved him and looked at him as if he was her real father. He was everything I was wished for. Loving, caring, calm guy who wanted to have a big family. We got married in 2008 and shortly after we created another little life, named Jacob. We bought a house in the Poconos in Carbon County, Pa and we were just starting a new happy life. Until...
.... on April 3 2011 my daughter Mya who is  now 7 1/2 half years old  told me about little secret she and her daddy had together and that her little brother Jacob was present at all times. She described it as a"little thing" that Daddy and her did together. She told me also that Daddy made her and Jacob  watch movies with people "licking pee pee". That day the whole world collapsed on me. I was devastated, disgusted, and horrified. I could not believe that this was happening to my children and me.
 I did everything what in my opinion mother should do.
1. At first I confronted my husband and the look on his face was everything I needed to know that HE WAS GUILTY!
2. So I called the police, and I got a temporary order of protection and a custody of the both kids, HE WAS NOT ARRESTED!
3. A medical and psychological evaluation at the Children's Advocacy Center in Scranton, PA of my daughter Mya confirmed the sexual abuse. Children and Youth Services found my husband  indicated as a perpetrator. He also failed the lie detector test and HE IS STILL NOT BEING CHARGED WITH THE SEXUAL ASSAULT!
MYA is experiencing post dramatic stress disorder. Carbon County Victim Intervention Program did not offer my family  any support, counseling or therapy.
4. My husband filed for child custody of our son Jacob and RECEIVED SUPERVISED VISITS WITH MY SON! 1 hour a week supervised by children and Youth services.
5. It's now June and I am getting more and more frustrated that the District Attorney Office is not doing anything. The media is getting involved, local tv station channel 13 is interviewed me on June 13th 2011.
And finally, HE IS ARRESTED AND CHARGED  WITH INDECENT ASSAULT, CORRUPTION OF THE MINOR, ENDANGERING A WELFARE OF THE CHILD AND AGGRAVATED  INDECENT ASSAULT. HE PAYS $1000 AND GETS OUT ON BAIL!
Judge Edward Lewis denied placing a standard bail out condition in those kind of cases. And instead of forbidding my husband to have contact with any minors under 16 years of age, he is offering protection for Mya only.

6. On July 18th 2011 the court modifies an existing  custody  order.  My husband gets  to see Jacob on every Saturday from 9 am till 6 pm, every other Sunday from 9am till 6 pm and every Wednesday from 6 pm till 8 pm. Visits will be supervised by his friend Charles Bott.
JUDGE STEVEN SERFASS MAKES HIS RULING BEHIND A CLOSED DOORS,   WITHOUT TAKING ANY TESTIMONIES FROM ME OR MYA, KNOWING THAT MY HUSBAND IS BEING CHARGED WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT OF THE MINOR. HE ALSO TOTALLY IGNORES THE RECOMMENDATION OF THE CHILDREN AND YOUTH  SERVICES  THAT MY HUSBAND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE AROUND ANY CHILDREN!