Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Memo to my Friends

WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THEIR GOVERNMENT, THERE IS TYRANNY. WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE, THERE IS LIBERTY. - Thomas Jefferson
Memo to my Friends -

Just today a friend of mine sent me a message which I have printed in red below. It is his thinking as to what could possibly be on the mind of our President. This good friend of mine is a prominent, well-liked business man who has been discussing this at great lengths with his constituents. Upon receiving his message, I immediately thought of an article I received just a few days ago. Below is the email I received from my friend, followed by the article that was brought to mind.. Please read both and give this idea some thought ... I have. With such a Liberal Media, we have to be informed! Thank God we have the Internet!

"As I have had discussions with others, we feel he is not looking to make a second term as president. He wants something higher - world leader. If he destroys the US military and the US, and there are major problems in the Middle East, there won't be a military like the US to control the world without a world government. It's only a matter of time.. We are getting closer."