Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, March 13, 2011

Roadblock advice from a trucker.

OFF THE WIRE
http://billysmotorcycles.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-defeat-georgias-planned.html

What truckers have been doing to thwart Georgia roadblocks for the last thirty years.
White Rose who is with Road Dogs On Hogs and also has a radio show was put in touch with RC from BOLT of Florida who worked with ABATE of Georgia on the road side stops.


Road Dogs are motorcycle riders who also drive 18 wheelers and I rode to Sturgis with them 2 years ago. I ended up doing an article on them in Easyriders BIKER magazine.

I contacted her and asked if she would contact the truckers running through Georgia to be the eyes for the bikers, which they did.

By the Bikers and Truckers working together Georgia’s every move was monitored by the truckers and they were able to react quickly.

Hopefully this will continue as it increases our numbers and effectiveness.

This can also be used in other parts of the country as well.

Rogue
Sturgis Freedom Fighters
Motorcycle Hall Of Fame Member 2005

David wrote.

I am confused,
So far I have not seen evidence of one person who has done one thing to slow down, or erode the effectiveness of the MCO checkpoint. If someone has evidence, I would be interested to see it.
One disturbing video i did see was a group of riders that proffess to be the sons of liberty riders, make a big deal in the media of going to the check point and FUCKING CONSENTING TO IT ! Those assholes would have done everyone a better service by staying home and bitching from their sofa..... FUCK... If anyone knows these guys please forward my thoughts, as I do not see how going along with tyranny with a small amount of verbal dissent helps anyone.

So when I read This post, I hear about truckers reacting quickly...what did they do?

What effect did their "reacting quickly" have on the Roadblock?
David
Guerrilla Lawfare

David,
There is a guy in Georgia named Steve "Goose" Sawyer, who I referred to
Guerrilla Lawfare yesterday, in order to learn some of your methods.
He went to see the Governor yesterday. Was turned away. Went to see the
GA GHSP. Was turned away. Went to see the GA SP at their headquarters.
He spoke with an officer named Cosper and recorded some audio. He is not
sure what he has on the recording yet, but will be letting me know.
He thinks there is a possibility of Georgia planning on violating the
terms of the NHTSA grant by doing more roadblocks than the grant
"allows". I don't see it as important as he does. He says the terms call
for 6 motorcycle roadblocks this year. No more. No less. I told him I
doubt if they are going to be kept from doing as many as they want. If
there is a violation of the terms this can be brought to the attention
of members of Congress who are in favor of HR 904, but really does
nothing else.

What would be important is if people whose rights were violated file
charges and thousands of complaints. I'm wondering how many motorcycles
were seized. So far, I haven't heard any numbers.
JAN