Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Trolls Fear Me

OFF THE WIRE
agingrebel.com
http://www.agingrebel.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/The-Aging-Rebel.jpg

Dear Oink,
I think I am going to go ahead and publish this comment because it epitomizes the kind of crap I get every day from the sorts of people, like Darrin Kozlowski, I scare. I like to scare people like you.
This came from a proxy server in Austria. That’s how brave this guy is. I think the best way to deal with this crap is to shine a light on it. And since I have decided to run it I should probably clarify a few things.
First, as should be obvious, federal police read this site daily. I don’t think anybody who comments here says anything they would not say in a bar. They shouldn’t. But you know, if this guy can convince you that it is an act of foolishness or bravery to read my words, then go ahead and do what you feel. Although, I do wonder who thinks you should never visit this site again. What should you do instead? What site should you visit?
Second, I am not Paladin. I have never been a cop. I think I met Paladin once.
Third, my name is indeed “Donald Charles Davis.” That’s outstanding investigating, you moron. That’s what it says on the books. Most guys call me “Rebel.” That’s what it says on this site. Some women call me “Donnie.” Not everybody knows that. Just yesterday, a guy with a Pulitzer called me “Don.”
Fourth, I did not offer to testify in the Carrizal trial. I was not asked to testify. I did hear Darrin Kozlowski lie on the witness stand and I did point that out to three people. One of them was Casie Gotro.
Fifth, the most basic police work should show that I renewed the motorcycle endorsement on my license in January and that my insurance payments are up to date. It is the same, sorry, old 2005 Dyna. I stopped writing features about going on the road about four years ago. I know a lot of guys liked to read them. I just ran out of fresh things to say about how the wind feels and how the motor sounds and the crap that appears out of nowhere in the middle of the 605. I almost wrote one about bending my front wheel when I missed all but one piece of firewood that fell off a pickup truck but I never got around to it.
Sixth, yep my server farm is Dreamhost and actually they don’t just roll over for the pigs. It is a lot tougher to search this site than you make it out to be. And, most importantly, there is nothing to search anyway. It all gets published. You really don’t know shit about my methods.
Seventh, a great deal of effort over the years has gone into discrediting me. Ten years ago ATF Agent John Ciccone was literally telling people I was a child molester and that they shouldn’t comment on the site or talk to me. Now you are calling me an undercover spy. Really? It isn’t just federal agents. Lots of strangers go out of their way to publicly call me a liar. Here is a little something for all you investigative geniuses out there. Knock yourselves out.

Finally, I just have to say, comments like this one tell me I am probably doing a pretty good job at this. I haven’t gotten anybody out of prison yet and I haven’t gotten any Assistant US Attorneys locked up yet but I am still working on it. Keep inspiring me Oink.
Rebel
Here is Oink’s comment in case you missed it.

*****

Know-AskGotro
0 approved
burnnotice@yahoo.com
172.68.51.69
You guys are suckers. Davis said he offered to testify in regards to Darrin’s bike. The thing is, supposedly “Davis” and “Paladin” trotted off, have gun will travel to Texas, and both offered to testify. Thing is, I’ve asked around and only one person showed up & offered Ms. Gotro anything in regards to testimony.
“Donald Charles Davis” is “Rebel” is “Paladin”.
Pen Name “Donald Charles Davis” is a lie just like his “Lazaruses” he talks about above.
He doesn’t ride, he was never in an MC that ended in a double murder or any other MC.
This is just a honey pot for him to gather information. Any of you who contributed to this site- you’ve been fooled.

If you are in a 1% club the best thing you can do is never visit this site again and pass the word regionally and nationally.

I’m honest about what I am- I am one of your “pigs”. We’re watching, and as far as his “server security” and the IO being the first to access it- that was a lie of Davis’s too. Dreamhost and ProxyProtection are in full cooperation with the federal government. That’s where his server is hosted. Anytime we want to check up on any information being sent to “Don” it’s just a form letter and a click away.
Honestly, with the way compartmentalization works, “Donald Charles Davis” is probably one of us.
I doubt Darrin ever said anything about sticking any steel in “Don” either. If he did, they were laughing over a beer. That’s just not Darrin.
As for anyone in WHINSEC, that’s US Marshal Service business.
Keep in mind, we know who every one of you are. We know who “Davis” is.
I might get a tongue lashing for this if I get found out, but that is all. I just wanted to remind you that all you children are is good for a laugh.
Ask Gotro.
Oink.


Share