Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, February 18, 2019

BABE OF THE WEEK, Tina Marie....


LET HER KNOW YOU SAW IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Tina Marie Salustro
5'3
122 lbs
36 DDD
42 yrs old
I go by the name Tina Marie for my modeling, I am 42 yrs old and the
proud mother of 3 amazing kids my oldest son is 20 and my boy/girl
twins will be 12 in September. I started modeling 4 years ago just as
a hobby I was approached by a photographer and it just went from
there.  I started doing bike events almost 2 years ago and have a
great time at events, I am a very outgoing person and love interacting
with people. I love to cook and I am damn good at it, I find it very
relaxing its a stress reliever for me. My other hobbies include
camping, wakeboarding, Yes, I can wakeboard and would love to learn
how to ride a Harley , I want my own someday. I will be appearing in 2
upcoming calendars.
tinamariebikersbell@yahoo.com is the way to find me on facebook..
I am a very strong willed woman and stand on my own two feet never
underestimate a woman with brains!

Being on the cover of EastCoastBiker magizine for the month of Sept.
Tina Marie meets Mondo Porras and Denver's Choppers.
 CHECK THE LINK BELOW..
www.eastcoastbiker.net

PS,
If they buy a membership they can see the whole shoot including topless pics..