Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, December 18, 2014

This is How to Successfully Assert Your Rights

OFF THE WIRE
By The Free Thought Project




Many INNOCENT individuals have been imprisoned, or otherwise harmed, merely because they chose to answer questions asked by some Law Enforcement Officer or government official, agent, representative, tribunal, or employee.  It Is Very Important To Understand That The 5th Amendment Protects The Innocent More Than The Guilty.
Knowing how to assert your rights is not only a good idea to prevent from being unlawfully kidnapped or caged, but it is also a successful catalyst for change when applied on a large enough scale. 
In the video below, Know Your Rights host Britt Hysen speaks with Nina Hodjat of Hodjat Law and DUI Partners about 4th Amendment protections against unreasonable searches and seizures.
Pay close attention around the 1:45 mark, and then scroll down after watching the video to find out how you can get a free gift.
Being stopped by police can be a particularly stressful experience. An innocent individual can easily get tricked into self-incriminating themselves as the police officer badgers and pries for information.
Memorizing laws and and statutes can go a long way, however, having a business card handy, that states your rights for you, is much more convenient, especially when under the stress of a police stop.
That is why The Free Thought Project is giving away 50 rights flexing business cards to 50 random people who comment below.
Side 1 will read:
“I hereby invoke and refuse to waive all of the following rights and privileges afforded to me by the United States Constitution. I invoke and refuse to waive my 5th Amendment right to Remain Silent. I invoke and refuse to waive my 6th Amendment right to an attorney of my choice. I invoke and refuse to waive my 4th Amendment right to  be free from unreasonable searches and seizures. If I am not presently under arrest, or under investigatory detention, please allow me to leave.”
Side 2 will read:

“Officer, I Assert My Fifth Amendment Rights As Stated On This Card”
Pursuant to the law, as established by the United States Supreme Court, my lawyer has advised me not to talk to anyone and not to answer questions about any pending criminal case or any other civil, administrative, judicial, investigatory or adjudicatory matter.  Following his advice, I do not wish to talk to anyone about any criminal, civil, administrative, judicial, investigatory or adjudicatory matter, without my lawyer present.  I waive no legal rights, nor give any consents, nor submit to any tests or other procedures, without my lawyer present.  I ask that no one question or talk to me, without my lawyer here to advise me.

I do not wish to answer any questions.  I want to see my lawyer.
Please call my lawyer immediately.

See: Miranda v. Arizona, 86 S.Ct. 1602, 384 U.S. 436 (1966),Maness v. Myers, 419 U.S. 449 (1975), Hoffman v. United States, 341 U.S. 479, (1951), Lefkowitz v. Turley, 414 U.S. 70, 77 (1973), Kastigar v. United States, 406 U.S. 441 (1972).
Good Luck and thanks for Flexing Your Rights!
If you’d like to simply download a version of this card and print it out yourself, you can do so by clicking on this link. The cards are formatted for Avery #8871, White, Two-Side Printable, “Clean Edge Business Cards.”
at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/successfully-assert-rights/#hWG7PdDMRL7ZgTv2.99