Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Demand To Cease And Desist

OFF THE WIRE
agingrebel.com
Dear Old Friend,
I believe you are Iron Order Motorcycle Club International Vice President Dale “Qball” Bubenhoffer. I believe you made this and other slanderous comments from your residence at 2126 Kingsfield St., Jeffersonville, Indiana. Your current phone number is 502-817-5110 and your active email address isqball_iomc@twc.com..
I believe your slanders are actionable. I believe that you are acting as a representative of the Iron Order Motorcycle Club and I beleive that unless you immediately cease and desist your motorcycle club has the financial resources to make me fucking whole. I am hereby giving you notice to cease and desist.
And just on a personal note, I think your comments about the Mongols Motorcycle Club are out of line. I do not speak for the Mongols and I would never presume to speak for that club or any club. But I think you are ignorant and out of line.
The truth about me is that I am just a fucking guy who tries to tell the truth about a dark corner of America. I am just a fucking guy who covers stories nobody else covers. And I am not at all afraid of punks like you. You don’t fucking know me. You don’t know a fucking thing about me. If you did you would be much more polite.
Tell Izod I am getting sick of this shit. Ask Whitfield what he thinks of my chances in a slander suit.
Do we understand each other yet?
Rebel