Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, August 30, 2014

Emilio Rivera, charity for " THE LEFTOUT KIDS "



Well we all hear about the stories, Where Stars give back, I`m here to say that I know a,
 REAL STAND UP GUY & his Beautiful wife YADI..
While talking to, Emilio & Yadi, I could tell ,by the feelings, emotion, passion,
I saw this was heartfelt desire to give back..
It`s Called " THE LEFTOUT KIDS ", it benifits the ones who get to play little league baseball, and kids otherwise not able to go to high school proms. the shirts you see here are a limited run of 3000 shirts.
the website will be up a running in afew weeks, as soon as it is, all the links will be posted here.
you can check out facebook, Emilio Rivera fanpage to check it out.

Photo: We went to support our cousin Emilio (Junny) at the Torres Empire Show and he gave us all a limited addtion T Shirt. I told him I was going to frame one and I did....Thank You Primo..Much Love :)
Okay, I only made 3,000 of these limited Edition LEFTOUT signed T'S before my line comes out and will retire it once they are sold out. The proceeds going to my LEFTOUT KIDS Charity that helps underpriviledge kids.


You get a signed ...
T with autographed headshot.
Send $30.00 money order or cashiers check only to Left Out
P.O. Box 93087 Los Angeles California 90093.
No tax and shipping for these shirts is free.
We have L XL ,2XL make sure to include your size.
See More
MLH&R
Philip aka Screwdriver