Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Muscatine, Iowa USA aka Nazi Germany. “Show me your papers please”

OFF THE WIRE
copblock.org
Muscatine, Iowa USA aka Nazi Germany. “Show me your papers please”

I was recording police from across the street on a public sidewalk. Keep in mind I do nothing that is against the law. I have every right to film them in their duties. I in no way addressed the officer OR the guy the officer was talking too. The passenger, who is not engaged by the cop starts the conversation with me. It turns out that I knew the passenger. After the traffic stop was over I get stopped, detained, then threatened. The cops realize they have nothing to hold me on and let me go but not before threatening me that he will arrest me if I do this behavior again.
Afterwards I went looking to record them again but came up empty handed