Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Tuesday, September 6, 2011

From BESTY, Just a reminder, I'll be on a roadtrip raising...

Betsy E Lister6:48pm Sep 4
Just a reminder, I'll be on a roadtrip raising funds for Veterans... and won't be doing a bikerbits until I've completed the fundraiser! I'm hoping to have the capability to post my travels on here, but not sure yet!
Please wish all the posse members in not only my posse, but the Milwaukee Posse, the Salt Lake City posse, and the Dallas posse and those who join up with us on the road safe journeys!
That being said... the Diamond Posse has extended the dog naming contest through to September 11th... so those last minute Charies who haven't yet voted, still have the opportunity!
(Please keep the name LUCKY in mind~ LOL) Link to vote is here:
http://www.facebook.com/l/2AQBw9D_MAQCF4bhkfPLv5BINO02jFM6jlNU9WuVM_oftpg/www.diamondposse.us/contribute/name-page
Gypsy
Name Page - Diamond Posse Serving Veterans while riding across America
http://www.diamondposse.us/
Diamond Posse Serving veterans, is 3 women from the US riding Harley motorcycles across the United STATES.