Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, May 30, 2010

ABATE of Washington

AIM IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA

From DAVID
To Whom it may concern,

I was the lucky recipiant of a AIM mailing today. it was sent I believe By ABATE of Washington. On the envelope is the promise that my ABATE membership card is enclosed. It was not. The fact that AIM did not send me my ABATE membership card does not upset me, what does however is that i ws lied to. I am also saddend by the fact that I joined an organization that feels they have to resort to deceptive practices to further their cause.

I did not join AIM, nor would I. AIM is an Attorney based organixzation, who has found bikers to be vulnerable, and easily shafted, let me explain.

AIM sells bikers on the Idea that they are different and picked on, and in need of someone sticking up for your rights. The problem with this notion is, the only way to ensure your rights is to stick up for them yourself. example, Rosa Parks didn't need a coalition or a organization. She needed to decide what her tolorance level is, and act accordingly.

When AIM or any other Organization tells you that they are sticking up for your "RIGHTS" they are lying. They may be trying to get laws passed that are favorable to your rights, or help (like the constitution) acknowledge your rights, however YOU are the only person that can stick up for your rights.

AIM takes on traffic citations for free under the pretense of being biker friendly, yet in reality they are helping you depend on there services , keeping you "DUMBED DOWN" and preventing you from learning how the court system works. As well as keeping the problem rolling, let me explain. My last helmet ticket was dismissed 3 times in arrainment before I finaly found a City Attorney that would take it on. If my ticket gets dismissed that means I was pulled over, Profiled in my case, put in harms way on the side of the road, without accountibility, and my accuser got to push his/ her way on me and when they saw I was willing to fight they got a get out of jail free card. AIM would consider this a victory and a valuable service to the biker community, I call Bullshit. this Keeps the man on your back. the only way to get him off your back is to stick up for yourself.

Have you seen AIM, MRF, AMA in the headlines, Pushing Rights that have nothing to do with laws? do you see AIM campaigning to get rid of the Motorcycle endorsement? Mandatory training? Absolutely not, this would involve less citations being written and therefore less opportunitys for the Attorney. People Wake up, educate yourself, make your own decisions these