Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The 'Ride For Randy


The 'Ride For Randy' is for my co-worker at Quick Throttle Magazine's Randy Twells and she is also one of the narrators in my film that I am currently editing. Randy has breast cancer for the SECOND time and is scheduled to be operated on February 28th which means she cannot attend her benefit. I ask for prayers for her full recovery which will endure a few months. Randy as you may know was the founder of Ladies At Laughlin, held previously for a few years during the Laughlin River Run, which was a benefit for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Ladies At Laughlin was started by Randy after her first bout with cancer. Please attend this event to help her, which is held at the NEW San Diego Harley-Davidson Grand Opening Party March 1st. I will be there filming and photographing. Please let me know if you are attending.