Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, February 19, 2014

About Bill Kennedy



Bill Kennedy, And Mike Kennedy of Kennedy Custom Cycles. Bill, for 40+ years, I`ve had the good luck to own Harley`s,however, the 2 years I was in the Army. I didnt get to ride much,stationed in Iran. I`ve traveled extensively throughout America. Such places as England, Wales, Ireland, most of Mainland Europe. Sweden, Norway,Denmark, Spain, Italy and North Africa. Whoop`s I forgot Mexico which is where I`ve had more experiences then anyone has a right too! I am or have also been the chair for 8 or 10 Major Charities. My main focus is The Veterans Programs, The V.A Hospital, Paralized Veterans, anything Philip And I,can do to help the Veterans Please Contact Us. Thank You Bill.
Check out his shop at KennedysCustomCycles.com