Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, June 17, 2013

OUT-FLIPPIN-STANDING!!!! (I've been waiting for a definitive date for this.) As of June 22. 2013, Arizona will no longer require emissions testing on motorcycles.

OFF THE WIRE
~Sassy (as with any government decisions, this could be subject to change)
Hi Everyone,
This is the latest info. on the End of Emissions. I keep getting these questions, so, I am giving everyone an update as of today, 6-6-13. This way you all will have the newest info. and can answer these questions when asked.
No matter what, after June 21st. So, June 22nd is the first day of freedom and you will not need to emissions your bike. I am getting a lot of this question myself. I called ADEQ just to verify my info. so I am giving out the right info. Weather your bike has failed emissions or won't pass, Or if the registration has expired... while waiting for emissions to end... You will not have to emissions your bike. And if you go to the emissions station, there should be a sign telling motorcycles that emissions are not required and will come out in line and tell you that emissions testing is no longer required.
So, Ride safe and enjoy this hard won victory and freedom...
Billy Larson (DESPERADO)
MMA-AZ Eagle Dist. BOD
MMA-AZ Designated Lobbyist.