Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, June 29, 2013

ARIZONA - Daredevil cop caught texting while motorcycling

OFF THE WIRE
Police officer from Tempe, AZ texting while driving motorcycle (© Justin Argall  via Facebook)
Not a great example of public safety. This Tempe, Ariz., cop was photographed apparently texting while zipping down U.S. 60 at 80 mph on his motorcycle. So much for all that don't text and drive advice. The speeding cop, who clearly had something very important to say, was on his phone for several minutes, according to Justin Argall, who took the pic. (No word as to whether Argall was photographing-while-driving or in the passenger seat.)  "I kind of looked over and I saw it and it dawned on me what I just saw and I looked again and that's when I took the picture," Argall told 3TV. But was the officer arrested? Nope. Just got a stern talking to. Texting and driving isn't illegal in Arizona. At least not yet. [Source]

http://www.checktwice-savealife.com/