Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, June 30, 2013

I AM READY EP out now

OFF THE WIRE
Frank Palangi

Queensbury, NY
Rock / Adult Contemporary / Acoustic

Play Songs »   Share Songs »   Exclusive Music »   Visit Profile »


 Hey Fans!!
"I Am Ready EP" is out now!!!
Tell your friends, family, tell the world!!
This record is the "it" EP. I have a really good feeling about this one and places where it could take me.


I AM READY: This is a song I wanted to do after doing my debut EP saying "I AM READY" because I felt that. Leaning in bit different direction I think it has more kick, maturity, and drive. Whatever someone's passion is to do in life, do it because you won't be happy if you don't. Follow your dreams.
FROZEN: Moving forward from a past relationship with self determination and faith by changing course while the other is frozen, stuck in the past. Was very cool getting the guitarist and drummer of Pillar for this track. I had mixed emotions with the type of song when I wrote it but love the way it all came together.



The Frank Palangi Store
Blue Women's Ringer shirt
Merchandise
$19.99
view this item »
Dog Tag
Merchandise
$9.99
view this item »

MUSIC STORES

 iTunes       Amazon Mp3       Rhapsody       eMusic       CD Baby       Soundclick       Zazzle       Bizmo     


PRESS

"Frank Palangi interview on G+ and AITP album"  Bret Campbell, Middle TN Music

"Driving These Lines Music Video press release"  Frank Palangi, Mi2n.com

"Palangi releasing new EP for June"  Frank Palangi, Times Union (Crumbs.net)


UPCOMING SHOWS

Renegade Radio interview ONLINE, NV Tue Jun 11 13 03:00 PM  
Knight Rider Interview Online, KY Tue Jun 11 13 07:00 PM  
ButterFlies Radio interview Online, FL Tue Jun 11 13 08:00 PM  
> See More / Details


LINKS

 ReverbNation       Artist Website       other       Facebook       Myspace     

WIDGETS