Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, February 10, 2011

Legal "memory" lost

OFF THE WIRE
http://usofavus.com/

This video is the second version of probably the most important political information most Americans will ever hear. It clearly describes America’s problem, how we got here, and how to fix it. The solution isn’t as complicated as you might think, but it is a big deal.

I appreciate the info and am taking a more in-depth look at it. Thanks Mark!

It all seems quite "lovely" and sincere until you investigate Kathy Wahler and Ed Wahler and how they schemed to commit bank fraud using loophole methods they learned as part of the debt elimination movement, which spawned off of the tax protest movement, and see the hundreds of thousands, followed by millions of dollars which they attempted to fraudulently obtain, not as a result of their own work or protecting their earnings, but motivated by much more sinister fraud. Their motives, in my opinion, are greed. The pretense of patriotism is suspicious. They are using their knowledge, which does appear to be quite extensive, to reel in patriotic people to contribute to a supposed court case which I doubt will happen. If I am not mistaken, the US Supreme Court gets to select the cases it hears, so proof of filing court papers will not be sufficient enough for me to establish the "cause" as legitimate. I just do not trust anyone who attempts to steal - theirs was not an attempt to keep earnings as a result of their labor, but to defraud. That's my take of it as of right now, and I'll continue to research the situation.

However, despite my skepticism, I do follow along with many of the concepts he talks about. It is good knowledge. It is just that the messenger has proven himself to be quite expert at bank fraud and credit card fraud. If you want to send money to a con artist in hopes of getting something in return or supporting what appears to be part of a patriot motive but is actually a greed motive, I would recommend against it. Take the knowledge that was freely given, and either use it or don't.
Knowing what I know, I would hope that future generations who have not already entered into the agreements with SocSec are fully informed of their rights, as Morpheus said, to be an individual rather than a Duracell battery. I also hope that in the future there are alternative societies for sovereign individuals which flourish, such as the Amish, who are not forced to conform with all modern laws due to an excellent community safety net. Laugh at them if you want to, but the Amish community sets a great example for people living without all the modern regulations, and also want to have community, and sets legal precedence for all the right reasons, They go about it the correct way, harming nobody. It may be too late for sovereign individuals who have already invested their entire lives buying into the SocSec system and unknowingly buying into all the enslavement that goes along with it. However, future generations might be able to opt out, as the Amish do. Doing it alone would be very difficult, but being part of opt-out tribes have a potential to lead a very fulfilling and worthwhile way of life.


I thought good BOLT members would get some useful stuff out of it.
But as far as donating...
NO I wasn't implying anybody should donate to anything.
Donating to BOLT or another BOLT member is the only thing I endorse right now.
Like I said, great info. Thanks very much.

As a result of doing a bit more research, I want to know how what it would take to get our hands on the sealed court documents they don't want the public to have. Perhaps the information in that video is key, but some of it is missing. I took a look at all the court documents Kathy Walher filed in her case. Very lengthy list. I found one juror speak of the case anonymously in a forum, and he said the prosecution did a lousy job.
It's fascinating stuff. Right now, I've switched modes over to researching court cases regarding cannabis as a religious sacrament in preparation for tomorrow nights' radio show about the Hawaii THC Ministry getting busted, but then I plan to go back and research everything he says in that video.