Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, May 26, 2016

*REMEMBER TO TALK TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT POLICE INTERACTIONS*

*REMEMBER TO TALK TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT POLICE INTERACTIONS*
My son and his friends ( all minors ) were illegally stopped by SJCSO. My son, who knows I follow CopBlock was smart enough to call me to help them ( but dumb enough not to record the incident ). When I arrived I immediately asked my son and his friends why they were being stopped and they said they had not been told. I told them all to NOT answer any questions without either a lawyer or parents present. I then asked the officers the reason for the stop and asked if anyone was being detained. I asked over and over. They refused to answer my questions at first but finally let all of them go. They did cite the driver for not having a license on them ( a $ 10 dollar fine which I encouraged the driver to fight ) I truly believe the information you provide may have saved several young people from what could have been a terrible outcome. THANK YOU! Keep up the great work!