Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, June 4, 2015

TEXAS - An Eyewitness Account of the Waco Biker Massacre


roth

OFF THE WIRE
Around 11 o’clock on May 17, 2015, many bikers were gathering in the Twin Peaks restaurant for their regularly scheduled Confederation of Clubs Meeting. There was not an over abundance of Bandidos there, and in fact most of the other clubs had just as many attendees if not more. Nothing was out of the ordinary beyond the fact that they were secretly surrounded by SWAT teams and cops. Note there are very few uniforms in the photos. less than ten Bandidos were there just hanging out, probably eating lunch. Cossacks started rolling in… This was the first time this has ever happened. They kept coming until there was around a hundred of them. A little after 12, some more Bandidos rolled in, less than ten of them. They were surrounded by Cossacks in the parking lot. An altercation ensued and the Bandidos were fighting them off with their hands and helmets because they hadn’t even gotten off the bikes yet. Suddenly one Cossack pulled a gun and fired into a Bandido’s shoulder. There is some confusion as to the next shot fired, but then the SWAT team came out and shot up everyone… killing nine, wounding more than 20. The reason so many Cossacks died is because they had the Bandidos surrounded. They were the aggressors in every way. If the Bandidos had known this was going to happen, there would have been much more than 20 or less there. Allegedly there is a Cossack snitch named Voodoo. Also there is possibly two more Cossacks who were involved with the cops, as well. There is a man telling a story out there who also says he contacted the cops because he is in a child custody battle with his ol lady, who left him for a Cossack. The video the AP has shows very little of the real altercation, but does show a Cossack take out a gun and fire it. This was possibly the second shot heard before the cops shot thousands of rounds into innocent people. Most of the Cossacks did know they were headed there to start a fight with the Bandidos. Very few knew about the cops.
There WAS a gang shoot out that day. Cossacks and Cops. Not one single member of the Bandidos Motorcycle CLUB or the Texas CoC are guilty of anything but self defense. This is written to the best of my ability to convey what I have now heard from three eye witnesses. Only one of them is a red and gold supporter, and one of them has viewed the tape the AP has. If any detail is wrong, my apologies, its not intentional. The cops are being shady because they don’t want the world to know they shot around 30 people in cold blood, claimed that nail clippers and jewelry were weapons, arrested nearly 200 innocent people, and made some kind of sneaky under the table deals with one of the “gangs” they are supposedly so afraid of. The legal system and the lawyers are now extorting tens of thousands of dollars out of people who should by rights just be sent home with apologies.
I have been advised by an attorney not to tell this story because I may be arrested. I will not reveal my sources no matter what. I tell no story until I have heard it three times. When this incident occurred, I came out of basically retirement to try to save innocent bikers… and I said that I would do anything within my means to help the Bandidos, the dominant club in my state. I cannot not tell this story. I cannot live knowing that innocent people are being blamed. I am their journalist.. They depend on me to tell them the truth and I will not let them down. If I go to jail or get killed or anything else for this, so be it. I am willing to lay my life on the line to clear the name of one of the greatest clubs in motorcycle history. I am willing to do this for 177 innocent in jail and nine dead. I am willing to do this for my biker family and every patch in America, and to take down those murdering cops and the others responsible for this. before I write. May God have mercy on my soul. Amy Irene White
Update: this may help you decide whether I am telling the truth… Introducing the marvelous, esteemed motorcycle attorney Stephen ‘Bow tie’ Stubbs..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDg3WPyBwwE&feature=youtu.be
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The St. Crispin’s Day speech is a famous speech from William Shakespeare’s play Henry V in Act IV Scene iii 18–67.
On the morning of 25 October 1415, shortly before the Battle of Agincourt, Henry V made a brief speech to the English army under his command, emphasizing the justness of his claim to the French throne and hearkening back to the memory of previous defeats the English kings had inflicted on the French. According to Burgundian sources, he concluded the speech by telling the English longbowmen that the French had boasted that they would cut off two fingers from the right hand of every archer, so they could never draw a string again.
In Shakespeare’s account, King Henry begins his speech in response to Westmoreland’s expressions of dismay at the English army’s lack of troop strength. Henry rouses his men by expressing his confidence that they would triumph, and that the ‘band of brothers’ fighting that day would be able to boast each year on St. Crispin’s Day of their glorious battle against the French. Shakespeare’s inclusion of Westmoreland is however unhistorical as he was not present during Henry’s 1415 French campaign.
If we are mark’d to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God’s will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires.
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England.
God’s peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call’d the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam’d,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say “To-morrow is Saint Crispian.”
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say “These wounds I had on Crispin’s day.”
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he’ll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words-
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester-
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb’red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

I believe this to be true because all three told me the exact same story beyond confusion over whether there was seven or eight Bandidos or exact times. I depend on you all to take into consideration my reputation for telling the truth as best I can and for researching my information before I write. I do make mistakes, most assuredly in something as crazed and busy as this situation, but I honestly am pretty positive this is a very close and accurate rendition of what occurred.