Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Tuesday, April 22, 2014

BABE OF THE WEEK TYLER

I decided to start modeling because I enjoy the chance to take new opportunities for myself and felt that this was the avenue to allow me to do that. Music is a strong passion of mine, I feel I would have a chance to be directly involved with that through modeling. I am very artistic and have been told I have a unique exotic look to me. I am a free spirit and open to any style of photos, I would tell you if I wasn't comfortable to shoot them. Modeling has always been an option but now an opportunity and Im excited to see where it will take me.

long length hair, burgundy with two blonde streaks. I have a tattoo on my right shoulder. I have my tongue, belly, and nipples pierced.

5'4, 
125lbs, 
36b, 
27 waist, 
38 butt, 
dress size 5, 
shoe size 8