Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, September 22, 2012

Babe of the Week, Ciao

Ciao,

My name is Danielle Moore.  I model and I also work as an ISR Test Engineer for the Joint Interoperability Test Command at Fort Huachuca.  I served in the United States Air Force for 6.5 years as a Intelligence Analyst.  I worked at USCENTCOM from 2001-2006 and from 2006-2008 I’ve worked in the UAS community as a Mission Controller and Mission Support Analyst at the 3rd Special Operations Squadron and the 15th Reconnaissance Squadron.  I was honorably discharged from the USAF in 2008 and have been working as a DoD contractor ever since.

I recently read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and was inspired to follow my “personal legend,”…modeling.  Since I was a little girl I have aspired to be a model, so I am pursuing my dream.  If we don't ever try to aspire to our dreams, then we really didn't want to do them in the first place.  There is much more to be gained for those who try than those who don't, at least that's my belief.  I have since started my own business as a freelance model, Dead Model For Hire.  I will be published in the November issue of Tucson Lifestyle Magazine.  I have also done some runway modeling for Razors Edge, Mayas Palace, and Nicole Ele.  I have worked in and with multiple mediums in order to achieve the customers’ desired look. 

I am passionate, professional, and a pleasure to work with.  I am open minded and I love to collaborate in order to achieve the desired goal.  Nothing is more satisfying than working hard for just the "right" look, whether it be dark, sexy, gritty, disturbing or beautifully artistic.  I am an incredibly versatile model, as I have many different looks. 

On a personal note, I have two beautiful boys who are the loves of my life, a wonderful boyfriend who supports me in everything I do and puts up with all my quirks, we have two cats and one tiny mini dachshund.  All in all, I have led a very fortunate life.  I love movies, reading, working out, music, wine tasting, video games, spa days and Scrabble! 

Thank you for your time.  I hope to work and collaborate with you on upcoming projects in the near future.
--
Ciao
Dead Model for Hire
Looking good can be deadly.
deadmodel4hire@gmail.com