Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BROTHER IN NEED, My name is Eugene-Joesph Villacorta..

DONT FORGET TO MESSAGE, EUGENE AND LET HIM KNOW WHERE YOU SAW THIS,PLEASE
THANK YOU
SCREWDRIVER
OFF THE WIRE
Thank you brother and heres some info on him  http://gofundme.com/10mbpo

Eugene needs our help to get...
Eugene needs our help to get him and his family through this horrible disease.
Please donate to his fund. He is a Veteran, a Father and a friend.... 
 
About This Page
My name is Eugene-Joesph Villacorta and I am 36 years old.  I have been married for 9 years with a 14 year old son.  I was diagnosed with end stage Renal failure in May of 2008.  I currently receive Dialysis treatments 3 times a week for 4 hours a day. 
The Dialysis unit is my second home.  I am currently on the waiting list for a Kidney-Pancreas transplant.  I don't wish my disease upon my worst enemy.  I want people out there to know that this disease is a difficult battle in which I hope to win someday. 
On my Dialysis unit, there are people I have sat next to that have passed on, or have received a Kidney transplant and there are those who just give up the fight and just let go.  A friend once asked me if I ever get tired of dialysis?  Of course I do.  But for someone who's been through a lot and fought all the way, succumbing to weariness is never an option.
I live for my wife and son, and that is the reason why I continue to fight my illness and intend to conquer it.  I try to live as happy as I can for my family.  I continue my journey on dialysis until I get that phone call telling me there is a Kidney-Pancreas ready for me. 
I thank my brother Caz for all your help, support and for believing in me.  I thank the heavens above that I have met a person like you.  There are no words to express how thankful I am for you. 
Have Questions? Contact the Organizer:
Contact