Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, December 3, 2011

Time to get rid of the Nevada Rider Program ?

OFF THE WIRE
Dear Helmet Choice Activists,

I'm embarking on an aggressive campaign to expose the Nevada Rider Program.
To receive the "juicy" details of the corruption in this program, please "like" my new facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/TLGzz.
When I share information on this page you will have an opportunity to voice your concerns or to correct me if I am wrong. 
The Nevada Rider Program has been on my "hit list" since the first day I attended one of their quarterly public meetings. 
Please join me in getting involved.  We have better uses for our hard earned money than to be forced to give it to a bureaucratic program that is harming motorcyclists.
You know I will back up every single claim I make.  I will be providing proof in the form of video recording, audio recording, links, email contacts, and more.  Many will become uncomfortable but it must be done if we are to take back our liberties as freedom-loving U.S. Citizens. 
I hope you will agree with me that the value of this the Nevada Rider Program has run its course and it's time to get rid of it.
If you are interested in more details, you can review the article that started it all:  http://tigerlilsblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/motorcycle-friendly-nevada.html
Until then, I intend to send short notices to keep you in the loop.
In liberty for all,

TigerLily
Lily Gonzalez, Las Vegas, NV,
TL's Blog  Facebook  Twitter  Guerrilla Lawfare
I don't ride to be safe, I ride to be free.
__._,_.___