Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Women in the Wind Women's Ride Day

Hey there John, I am with Women in the Wind and I also volunteer with Fran at Rachel's. I was wondering if, with all your motorcycle contacts, you could get the word out there that WITW is inviting lady riders to join us on a ride May 22 to celebrate International Women Riders Month. Free registration begins at 9am at Giovanni's Italian restaurant 9353 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Breakfast can be purchased beginning at 8am, and kickstands are up at 10am. Our ride ends at South Bay Motor Sports where they are providing a free lunch and raffle. New women's motoclothing will be on display. This ride is to get all women riders together for a day of riding, fun, and food! More info and to rsvp for lunch, contact me, Kimberlie 619-464-5454 or k.lehman@cox.net. Thanx, and would you like me to send you and advertising announcement? Kimberlie