Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Friday, April 30, 2010

A Complaint about a cop

Whenever I put out a complaint about a cop, or help someone with same, I always send a complaint letter for the chief or superindent of police or whomever is running that force asking for an investigation into my allegations.

Then I cc the complaint to my state senator, state rep, and the mayor & city coucilor(s) of the municipality where the transgression happened. Of course I'm registered to vote. So my elected officials almost always send a letter to the PD Boss demanding that this investigation be thorough and that they be informed of the out come.

This puts so much political pressure on the cop & his commanders that he knows better than to fuck with me again. These letters of complaint follow the cop in his employment jacket and hurt his chances for raises, promotions, etc--- no municipal employee wants negative letters in thier employment file.

A couple of years back I got jumped by the FBI because I was the only rider left in a cemetary after a memorial service for some patchholders. (I was busy putting my cameras away & figured I could ride on my own to the party destination). Well these feds wanted to act like schoolyard bullies & had their hands ful with me. Yet the worst part for them was the letters from Senators Kennedy(RIP), Kerry and Congressman Delahunt that are following them in their employment files--- for jumping a constituent in a cemetary following a memorial service. That never can be justified & the Feds had to take their lumps.

They wanna play dirty, let your politicians throw more dirt on them. Works great every time.



SNITCHES ARE A DYING BREED