Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, August 11, 2012

Well it may be time to take matters into our own hands,we cannot stop the idots from running into us,turning left in front of us, our drifting while distracted into our lane.even the best of us will fall victom to this stupidity,and have to be on guard at all times. What I would like to see and do is educate the younger riders on crotch rockets or cruisers to pick safer places to cut lose. I for one am no angle on the road as most people know, but I pick my spots to play. Open road ,no side streets, no oncoming traffic that may turn in front of you, watch that closing speed, and never ride faster than you can see. For alot of us the need for speed is just that a need, but seeing so many self inflicted deaths and injuries has moved me to plead for a little sanity from us more seasoned riders to teach the newcomers to live and ride till they are old and grey. Pass on your wisdom people, I'm gonna start right now.