Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, April 12, 2010

NEW B.O.L.T Members

Holy cow, just got this from Bill! I'm shocked! BETSY

Congratulations to Paul Cote` and Betsy Lister on being nominated, seconded and accepted as Members of the Bikers Of Lesser Tolerance or B.O.L.T. as they are commonly known. B.O.L.T. is an exclusive organization of dynamic Rights Riders who have proven themselves in the Good Fight for What is Right and who's experience has made exemplary and positive affect on motorcycling. In their own words B.O.L.T. defines their organization as "B.O.L.T. is the "NO COMPROMISE" biker rights collective. We oppose discrimination against bikers and other motorcyclists. Known, primarily, for opposition to government-mandated motorcycle helmet laws, we lawfully fight discrimination on all fronts, including legislative buildings, courtrooms, and the streets. Membership is limited to proven freedom fighters who become known to us as a result of their actions, using a nomination and acceptance process." I am proud to call both Paul and Betsy colleagues and it continues to be my pleasure and honor to work with them both towards positive goals for motorcycling.

This is the second Honor Betsy has been given in 2010, with her induction into the Motorcycling Hall of Fame in Sturgis this year (the 70th Anniversary of Sturgis I might add--- a pretty cool milestone I would say).

Thus, I believe these days I am working with a core group of tremendous Rights Riders who comprise the Massachusetts Riders For Justice Committee and who have been diligent in the battle, via lawsuit, against the Boston's "EPA" stated oppression of motorcyclists. And I'm sure all my colleagues in the Massachusetts Riders For Justice Committee join me in my congratulations of Paul and Betsy. Kudos to you BOTH!!! You deserve it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!