Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, April 4, 2010

Deprivation of Rights,Under Color of Law

FBI has jurisdiction to investigate complaints against Oceanside PD

Since the FBI has Title 18 USC Section 242, Deprivation of Rights
Under Color of Law, listed on their website, it appears they have
authority to investigate whether or not Oceanside PD is abusing its'
authority by targeting me and other motorcyclists. The abuses I
recently spoke of are violations of Amendments 1, 4, and 14.

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242
Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/civilrights/statutes.htm#section242

If I get no satisfaction from Oceanside PD from discussions that ask
them to stop targeting me and others for harassment, and city council
is not responsive, I,we do have the option to complain to the FBI.
I`m also going to use the Freedom of Information Act to find out what
documentation Oceanside PD has in all our files.