Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, March 27, 2017

I've posted this before.

OFF THE WIRE
I've posted this before. I should note that these guidelines from 2009 are a result of direct action by BOLT. And by that I mean a deliberate action to acquire helmet tickets then challenging that ticket in court, including lawsuits against the CHP. AND as a reminder we currently have a Federal Class Action lawsuit against CHP and Sacramento Sheriffs Department. The attached is the most current CHP guidelines that I have. BUT, CHP does not make law.
This is not law it is their own guidelines...that all Allied Agencies are to follow. And we all know that many times law enforcement just does what they want, regardless of law. So if you truly care about freedom and that little spark of your American heritage lights up, learn how to fight.
If you have any questions, you know where to find me.
Image may contain: text
Image may contain: text