Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, October 14, 2015

BABE OF THE WEEK - Stephanie

OFF THE WIRE
STEPHANIE FERNANDEZ

Photography by Ryan Hartsock
Edited by Terri R. Bassett


Age 20/Height 5’8”/Bust 34C/Waist 27/Hips 38

I’m Latina, My dad is Cuban, and my mom is Salvadorian. 
I was born in Los Angeles. I moved to Las Vegas when I was 12. 
My best friend was working for Cheryl at BSV. She told me all about the job, and talked me into coming to work with her. This was literally my first modeling job, really my start in modeling. I’ve always loved being in front of the camera, but never tried to 
pursue modeling, because school has always come first. I started as an aviation major and recently switched my major to business. My dream is to get my pilot’s license though. I would like to have a pilot’s license just for the fun of flying. 

When die I want people to say I had a crazy, adventurous life. I was a wild kid in high school, but I certainly haven’t done all crazy that I wanted to. I want to go bungee jumping, sky diving, rock climbing, etc. I want to try it all. I love life, and I want to see the entire world. 

My hobby is collecting foreign coins. I never go looking for them, but if I come across one, I keep it. I put them in this little cool treasure chest that I have. I want to visit every country from the coins I have come across. How fun it would be to throw the coin in a fountain or just randomly give it to someone that lives there.