Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bikers Of America Site Suggestion, CHECK IT OUT..

OFF THE WIRE

Hi there,
 
My name is Hailey and I am contacting you in regards to motorcycle safety. A couple years ago, I lost a close friend when she was hit by a distracted driver. I'm hoping to expand motorcycle safety awareness, to prevent this tragic loss from happening to other motorcycle enthusiasts.
 
I would appreciate it you offered our new motorcycle site as a resource for fellow bikers. I personally update our motorcycle website, and my topics range from picking the right bike to taking your first steps after a motorcycle accident. Please, give me an e-mail back and let me know what you think!
 
I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Sincerely,
 
Hailey M. Daniels
Hailey@AfteraMotorcycleAccident.com
Find me on the @OpenRoad of your Twitter feed