Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, November 3, 2012

Babe of the Week - Sara

My name is Sara Reyes and I’m 24 years old.  I’ve been modeling/going for about 5 years now and have loved every minute of it! I enjoy all forms of it from risqué to modest and everything in between. It’s all just fun to me! Personally, being an exhibitionist, I tend to lean more towards the risqué. ;)  My hobbies include what I consider to be typical Coloradan girl activities, hiking, camping, climbing, fishing and pretty much anything outdoors.  In the summer you can find me dancing the night away at Red Rocks or being pulled behind a boat on a wakeboard and in the winter, gliding down a mountain on a snowboard.  Professionally over the years, I’ve done it all but have recently settled myself in the medicinal marijuana industry where I work for a local dispensary in Denver. When it comes to dating, I like intelligent and funny women/men- if you can make me laugh with your wit, you’re a shoe in.  My turnoffs are inconsiderate individuals and people who lack respect for their fellow humans. That being said, I try to live my life with an open heart and mind.
Height 5’3”
Weight 125lbs
Bust 34D
Waist 26”
Hips 38”


You can contact me for bookings at   https://www.facebook.com/sarareyes88