Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Saturday, November 17, 2012

Kelly's Lot Gigs and Stuff

How are ya'll. I'd like to send love and prayers to those of you struggling because of the storm back east or just plain struggling. A lot of folks are and we hope things 'just get better". It's been 17 years that Kelly's lot has been around and we feel blessed to keep playing music. 
******************
I'm trying out this new email thing with HostBaby. Hope you like it. Your emails are secure and safe but you can unsubscribe at the bottom if you wish.
*******************
OK, here's some of my comings and goings
I have been interviewing all kinds of music folks and have partnered with MusicUCanSee.com to bring it to youtube. Check it out at http://www.ChatwithKellyZ.com
Also new Kelly's Lot videos up at http://www.youtube.com/kellyslot
I have a new CD. It's called 'Plain Simple Me'. It's mostly acoustic, folksy and bluesy and it takes me back to how I started this journey. With my guitar and some songs. 
You can get that CD and others at http://www.KellysLot.com  or just search for Kelly's Lot on iTunes.com. We have lots of CDs there.
********************* 
GIG THIS WEEKEND - Tomorrow
Saturday Nov 17  7-10pm  free
'Plain Simple Me' CD Release 
Hollywood Beach Wine Co (It's their Grand Opening)
3500 So Harbor Blvd  Oxnard CA 93035

Sunday  Nov 18   5-9pm  $10  
DiPiazza's 5205 East Pacific Coast Highway North Long Beach, CA
Benefit for Julia and Organ Donor Awareness for all.
I am hosting the event and Perry and I will play a set at 6pm

Thanks for staying on the mailing list and if you don't want to please unsubscribe below.
Take Care and see you around!
love,
kelly z