Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Sunday, January 30, 2011

Operation Home Base. Never Can Say Goodbye. 2 Projects my friend Theresa needs help with,Screwdriver

I am a Michigan Filmmaker who has a couple of projects that need help.
I need an executive producer or production company with strong network connections to partner with me on military series, Operation Home Base. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQbdtISzVUo

Combining MASH and Little House on the Prairie into a family of man drama, Operation Home Base combines the real life challenges of living the military life with a fictional world-wide conspiracy of intrigue, murder, and lies
I also need a director for my paranormal romance, Never Can Say Goodbye.
Never Can Say Good-bye is a paranormal romance reminiscent of the Reincarnation of Peter Proud and Fatal Attraction. Elizabeth arrives in Coyote Springs to help a friend. Instead she learns that love and hate survive death. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF-SZLflIM4
I would very much like to talk to you about my projects and yours. Please give me a call at 231-943-3298.
Thanks
Theresa Chaze

Described as a woman who has the courage to play with dragons, Theresa Chaze has gone where fools and angels fear to tread and has flourished. To read the treatment of her military series, Operation Home Base and excerpts of her screenplays go to her site at www.theresachaze.com

Courage isn't the lack of fear, but the ability to set it aside and focus on what is truly important