Catch us live on BlogTalkRadio every



Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm P.S.T.




Monday, January 24, 2011

Corruption in Iron County

Anybody, want to contribute to this..........
Phil and Bill,


If you can dig me up anything on Iron County, I would truly appreciate it.
http://ironcountycorruption.com/
I have lived here my whole life. I am finally tired of it. I have absolutely no record and won’t even take cold medicine for fear they will pull me over and try to arrest me for a metabolite DUI.
I have a lot of citizens coming forward with information but am only letting it be linked to me so that there is no retaliation against others.
Every category is not filled up but will be soon.

Thank you for your time,
Misty Cheek
Dennis and Misty Cheek, CCIM

Coldwell Banker Commercial Advantage
26 North Main Street #100
Cedar City, UT 84720

(435) 586 7426 (Fax)t to contribute to this, well chime in!!!